Thank you for your interest in joining the Dutch Farms team. Our committed staff works hard to service our customer’s food related needs. You can find our “Family Tradition of Quality” in Chicagoland, across the Midwest and the nation. So where could you “fit” into the Dutch Farms team picture?
- Warehousing – These day and night shift employees include dock workers that operate forklifts, stock racks, pull orders, organize the products and everything in between to get the product moved in and shipped out to our customers. All warehouse employees need to be able to handle working in cold and freezer type conditions. A team of warehouse office staff process orders throughout the day and night.
- Sales – Our sales team includes both in-house and outside sales professionals. If you are an effective communicator, proficient at tracking and pricing strategies, Dutch Farms Sales may be a good “fit” for you.
- Merchandising – These employees work directly in the stores to keep things fresh. They stock the shelves, help order product for our customers and make sure Dutch Farms products are displayed properly.
- Trucking – our delivery drivers are the best around so if you have a good driving record, an active CDL license, are friendly and can handle moving product on and off of a truck this job may be just for you.
- Office – to cover our expanding customer base and strive to get it right the first time we have many various jobs to complete the puzzle. Our office team handles Purchasing, Marketing, Accounting and Finance, Call Center/Order Entry, and other general office work.
For More Details See the Job Board Below of Open Positions:
Interested in possibly joining us in the mission of great customer service? Click here to complete an application: APPLICATION
We are always accepting applications for employment and keep them on file for 6 months or more. If we have a open position we will call applicants in for an interview as needed.
Want to submit a Resume? You can do that here: SUBMIT RESUME (Note we only accept documents in PDF or Microsoft Word formats).
Our Current Job Board Shows the Following Positions Open:
- CDL Truck Driver
- CLD Truck Spotter
- Nightshift Warehouse
- Sales for Pullman Sugar (inter-related company)
To apply just click on the blue word APPLICATION above.
To submit a resume just click on the blue words SUBMIT RESUME above.
Thanks for your interest in employment with Dutch Farms!