DUTCH FARMS MAC & CHEESE
- 3 C. Whole Milk
- 2 t. Salt
- ½ C. Bread Crumbs (opt.)
- 5 ½ T. Dutch Farms Butter
- 1 T. Flour
- 3 C. Elbow Macaroni
- 1 8oz Package of Dutch Farms Mac & Cheese Blend Shredded Cheese
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat melt 5 tablespoons of the butter with the salt.
- Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly add the milk in about ½ cup aditions, whisking smooth after each addition.
- Bring to a simmer and add full 8oz. package of cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Cook pasta according to package to al dente.
- Drain and add the cheese sauce to the pasta. Transfer to a buttered 8”x 8” casserole dish.
- If desired, toss bread crumbs with the remaining ½ tablespoons of butter an sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 425ºF for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot.